Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xx, 177 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Shalom: greater than the sum of its parts --
Jesus: from kingdom to community of creation --
God's first discourse: connected to creation --
We are all related: life governed by harmony --
The great thinking/doing divide --
When time and place collide --
Narrating our lives and ideas: the importance of story --
Joining the party: essential community.
|Series Title:||Prophetic Christianity.|
|Responsibility:||Randy S. Woodley.|
"Christian Century" Thankfully, "Shalom and the Community of Creation" is short on romantic visions and long on right theological discussions. . . . This is a courageous book. Woodley is trying to
- God (Christianity) -- Omnipresence.
- Indians of North America -- Religion.
- God (Christianity) - Omnipresence.
- Indians Of North America - Religion.
User lists with this item (5)
- September New Books 2016(160 items)
by CrownCollegeLibrary updated 2016-09-29
- New Materials: January-March 2016(91 items)
by dewitt-library updated 2016-07-25
- New Materials: January-March 2016(92 items)
by test.user updated 2016-07-22
- Things to Check Out(5 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2014-05-02
- Theology of Place(66 items)
by email@example.com updated 2013-01-03